My first Danok trip
MY FIRST DANOK TRIP
On 25th March, my friend fetched me and other friends went to Danok for food hunting! But, before that, we went to Jitra Mall to watch a movie first hahaha......
See, we took a wefie before watching the Batman vs Superman!
After watching that boring movie, we finally departed to our main destination, Danok!
The entrance.
Ok, Wefie again hahaha......
The "special" car for me, do you think that it is special?
Of course, street pic from my friend. But I'm not going to all of them ok?!
Our food hunting started with this, but we actually don't know what is this, just think that it is very nice and worth to eat! It is about RM2.50 only, cheap right?
And these are called oily noodles, forgot the price for each bowl already hahaha...... But I can tell you, it is very spicy and tasty.
When you come to Danok, this is a must to go to their McDonald's to have this as your dessert!
My beloved pinky choc pie, miss you much!
Sawadeekap to Mr McDonald's.
After food hunting, of course we went to 7 Eleven to buy our needs, is it our needs? Hahaha, I know I'm very tamchiak de, but don't worry with my weight, I can handle it!
Comments
Post a Comment